SLIP HOLDERS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS EACH YEAR
- Pay your Auxiliary dues timely by June 30th of each year.
- Have your vessel examined by one of our auxiliary vessel examiners by
July 15th of each year. Make sure you keep a signed copy for proof.
- If you put your vessel in after July 15th you must have it examined with 2 weeks
after it is in the water.
- Work at least 8 hours for the Coast Guard Auxiliary or ARSBC between January 1st
and November 30th of each year, unless you meet an exception provision.
- Pay the following years slip fee and electricity fee by the last Saturday in November.