SLIP HOLDERS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS EACH YEAR
- Lessee must pay all Marina fees by the last Saturday in November in person or by making arrangements with the Marina/Pier Chairperson
- Lessee must be a member and must have been assigned a permanent slip.
- Lessee must have paid auxiliary dues for the following year (be current on dues).
- Provide proof of a passed VSC inspection during the current year or be a current It is highly recommended to have the VSC completed within two weeks of placing the vessel into the marina.
- Lessee must submit proof of ownership unless waived due to selling vessel.
- Lessee must have vessel insured during the contract period and must provide proof of insurance upon slip The vessel insurance must be in the name of the lessee.
- Lessee must submit proof of work hours unless aged 67 or older on contract renewal day and has been a member of Flotilla 65 for at least 10 years or are collecting disability benefits under such programs as Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Federal, State or Municipal disability programs, or a private disability program and show proof, or have been granted an exception to the work hour provision by the BOD.
- Qualifying work hours is work performed for ARSBC, without compensation, such as: Assisting with floats in or out, building and grounds upkeep, club cleaning, bar tending, working at entertainment parties, elected and appointed ARSBC officers/chairpersons, and Coast Guard Auxiliary mission hours.
- The Marina/Pier Chairperson will issue a work card at the time of slip contract If a lessee is not given a work card, it is the responsibility of the lessee to obtain a work card from the Marina/Pier Chairperson.
- Any Lessee not attaining the full work hours will be assessed the $50.00 per hour fee for each hour under the required hours. This fee will be added to the slip contract fee and must be paid before the slip contract is renewed.
ARSBC Marina Rules & Regulations Approved 15 Sept 2021